[Rushtalk] Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 11 04:42:03 MST 2015

         <http://erickontheradio.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b68ad0a9ed4e483c34ee37b6c&id=5af436b868&e=8167bd49f1>

It’s Science You Bigots. They Want You To Believe She Was Born That Way.

This is becoming a trend. Some parents want their
little girl referred to as a boy in school. A
6-year-old transgender student at a Katy daycare
has sparked quite a discussion about how the
school should address the issue with the child’s
classmates. Two employees who disagreed with the
way the private school owners
was<http://erickontheradio.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b68ad0a9ed4e483c34ee37b6c&id=91525c7575&e=8167bd49f1>...
<http://erickontheradio.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b68ad0a9ed4e483c34ee37b6c&id=0b35af014e&e=8167bd49f1>Read
in browser »
<http://erickontheradio.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b68ad0a9ed4e483c34ee37b6c&id=dea8935d48&e=8167bd49f1>
share on Twitter
  <http://erickontheradio.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b68ad0a9ed4e483c34ee37b6c&id=26058deac2&e=8167bd49f1>
Like Its Science You Bigots. They Want You To Believe Sh