[Rushtalk] Obama's Iran Deal Will Survive As 34th Senator Announces Support

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Oct 8 08:58:43 MDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 12:12 -0400, Tom Matiska wrote:

> Will one of our Constitution scholars here explain to me how this "Treaty" went from needing two thirds Senate approval to only the one third required to uphold a veto?   Tom

The Constitution has no meaning for the left just look at Roe V Wade and
Faggot Marriage.  The law is what they say it is today never mind what
they need it to be later.

I wish the definition of Treason did include judicial legislation and
the deeds of ObombA but in this imperfect and fallen world nothing
matters anymore.

CWSIB