[Rushtalk] Obama's Iran Deal Will Survive As 34th Senator Announces Support

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 09:07:48 MDT 2015

Rule of law is practically dead. The bill that reversed the treaty rule should not be considered constitutional but the courts would kick out any challenges.

I was once informed that restrictions on lawsuits against government were necessary so government would not be obstructed from legitimate business. I disagree. A citizen should have an unrestricted right to sue the government to enforce the constitution without exception.

SDL

Sent from my iPhone