[Rushtalk] Obama's Iran Deal Will Survive As 34th Senator Announces Support

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Oct 8 09:03:43 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 09:00 -0700, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
> Why, Dennis, are you saying you might have doubts about their
> sincerity?  The President has assured us of their integrity and
> reliability.  I’m certainly sleeping better.
>
> Or maybe I’m sleeping better because I don’t have to get up and go to
> work anymore.  J

Being retired and closer to death than some of us gives you the
privilege to ignore the Wars this Kenyan may provoke as FDR did Japan
because your too old to serve and soon to leave this world and its
problems behind.

Just do not expect to find the Kenyan where your going unless you plan a
visit to hell.

CWSIV