[Rushtalk] Obama's Iran Deal Will Survive As 34th Senator Announces Support

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Oct 8 09:08:17 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 12:18 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> What is scary is that this is Neville Chamberlain all over again. I'm
> afraid a full scale war is now inevitable (perhaps with nukes) and the
> next POTUS is going to get the blame, not Obama. Israel has to take
> action and soon or face destruction.

Perhaps the Kenyan is trying to ruin the chances of someone finding out
about him and erasing his crimes including Commie Kenyan Care by
distraction with nuclear war.  Poor hope we gain much needed political
reform  by the lose of DC to an enemy nuclear weapon.

> The only bright spot, if you can call it that, is Europe is now
> getting what it deserves with all the refugees for sticking its
> cowardly head in the sand like Obama.

Europe also turned their back upon the Jews during Hitlers time so after
all this tiem GOD seems to have turned his back upon them and allowed
them to be invaded by Islam.

> Interestingly water cannons and tear gas are being used at some
> borders to keep the illegal immigrants out. Can you imagine the world
> wide condemnation if we did that on our southern border?

I for one would celebrate the washing away of the illegals and flooding
of the tunnels which bring in drugs by such use of water.

CWSIV