[Rushtalk] Exposing Nixon’s Vietnam Lies

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Oct 8 09:19:22 MDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-09-02 at 10:27 -0400, Tom Matiska wrote:

> Nixon's handling of LBJ's war was good enough to win an historic
> landslide in '72.  We did not expand the war into Cambodia, Uncle Ho
> did.  Nixon's expansion of LBJ's limited attacks were made necessary
> by Uncle Ho's use of Cambodia as a safe haven for his attacks against
> the south.  Air Force vets of that period expressed great frustration
> to me at the sight of massive military presence on the other side of
> the border, and give Nixon credit for taking the gloves off.  Tom

The enemy always cheats as we can see of the liberals in our own party.
Tricky Dick lied a lot because he had too in dealing with liberals in
the other party and I am sure in a decade or so when they declassify
some more of his stuff we will be able to see ample justification for
information and truth management though perhaps not for the stupid
burglary.

CWSIV