[Rushtalk] Obama's Iran Deal Will Survive As 34th Senator Announces Support

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Oct 12 21:40:13 MDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 18:12 -0700, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
> Good thought!

Not at all I explained in a reply to the charge of rudeness only I
spelled it out in better length.  Perhaps sometimes I overload my
grammar but I do expect people on this list to be vastly more English
literate than a typical federal judge aka political hack whose sole
qualification for judgeship is political fellatio.

CWSIV