[Rushtalk] Putin has a big problem in Syria that no one is talking about

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Fri Oct 16 23:59:25 MDT 2015

Putin is doing more things right in Syria than we are.  Our next President has an excellent opportunity to change/correct our Syria policy and ease tensions with our former cold war foe.    Russia is an oil exporter that benefits when mid east instability drive up global oil prices.    He needs to worry about us agreeing with him.    Tom