[Rushtalk] Putin has a big problem in Syria that no one is talking about

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Sat Oct 17 16:36:22 MDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 23:37 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> Does anyone else fear a war with Russia for the next U.S. President?!?
> I sure do!   - jaq

As the general said there are three rules of war Don't piss off the
Russians, Don't piss off the Russians, Don't piss off the Russians.  So
the military is afraid of them and NATO could wind up getting squashed.

If anything ObombA is not pissing them off he is their court jester
trying to make them laugh themselves to death.  But I wise comedian once
said comedy is hard dying is easy.

The trouble is ObombA will not be the one dying unless we try his arse
for treason or better yet prove him to be a foreign national and deport
him to Kenya which would be worse than death.

Of course then we would not need to worry about war with Russia because
the nation wide racist negro slave democrat uprising will give us enough
troubles of our own and Russia will have no worrys about us.

CWSIV