[Rushtalk] Dallas

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Sep 2 08:01:05 MDT 2015

When I crossed the border into Mexico during my days at Laughlin AFB., Mexico honored my Pennsylvania DL but required proof of insurance that was valid in Mexico.  USAA provided me a letter of coverage through a Mexican affiliate. Simple enough.   So is the concept of reciprocity.   Mexican DL should be valid here.  No need to issue them a U.S. one.  Just carry proof of insurance.    Tom