[Rushtalk] Dallas

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 13:12:24 MDT 2015

Your math is flawed.  Very.  On one hand you are talking/writing about premiums, and then you conclude with losses, assuming a $1000 (plus) loss for every illegal alien in the country.  And you doubled your own figure of $1000 to support your claim of losses by illegals.  I don't know what the annual insurance losses are across the country, my guess is that you didn’t either when you wrote this.  But not every illegal causes an accident, and not every uninsured accident is caused by an illegal.

Your post here seems to imply that we eliminate illegal immigration, we will eliminate uninsured drivers.  Not a valid argument at all.

This discussion was originally premised on uninsured motorists.  You have now tried to glue this to the argument of illegal immigration.  These two issues may have a mathematical intersection, but they are separate considerations.