[Rushtalk] Trump is Number One!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 4 06:01:27 MDT 2015

I've heard that John, but I don't agree that this is possible, unless the entire system is rigged.  In which case, voting and candidates are irrelevant.
But I believe that Trump's relations with Clinton were a matter of political expediency.  I don't see anything credible to prove that they are "good friends."   Only that he is using her for influence so he can build his business empire more easily.  The same thing anyone else would do in the same situation.   Inviting her to his wedding is part of the pay for play system that an out of control government creates.
The matter of  Kim Davis in Kentucky is a case of judicial activism run amok.  The first amendment freedoms must trump some discovered "right" that is in the lawful domain of the tenth amendment state powers.  The courts have forgotten that that amendment exists.  That is a major part of the problms we are facing today.