[Rushtalk] Fw: Giggle??

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 4 08:55:23 MDT 2015

If only they reply positively. It would make my day.
Meanwhile, I'm wondering why no one is making any noise about what I believe is the real reasonthat the clinton server was wiped.  Not the classified govt. emails, but the ones between clinton andthe foreign interests offering pay for play deals.  In other words, a bribery scandal on a scale never before seen here.
I'm waiting for them to hit the fan.
SDL