[Rushtalk] Nutjob Pastor Bickle Endorses Cruz “So He Can Hunt Jews If They Don’t Accept The Grace Of Christ”

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Apr 6 07:33:10 MDT 2016

Pastor Bickle Endorses Cruz “So He Can Hunt Jews If They Don’t Accept
The Grace Of Christ”

Written by Alex Stevan February 12th 2016

(Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons)(Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons)

1
Recently, Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign proudly announced the
endorsement of Mike Bickle, the head of the controversial International
House of Prayer(in Kansas City) and an extremist pastor who believes,
among other things, that Oprah Winfrey is a forerunner to the
Antichrist. Among Bickle’s more radical views is his prophecy that as
the End Times approach, all Jews will be given a chance to accept Jesus,
warning that if they do not accept “the grace” of Christ, God will then
“raise up a hunter” who will kill two-thirds of them “and the most
famous hunter in recent history is a man named Adolf Hitler.”

“Now, don’t be looking at me with those judgy eyes, I know full well
what I’ve just said. Believe it or not, despite the fact that history
remembers Adolf Hitler as a mass murderer and one of the greatest
criminals that ever walked the face of the Earth, I would argue that his
mission was still a noble one. Look at how many Jews he got rid of, and
I don’t care what anyone says, he was right to do it. Although, I agree
that he could have used different, let’s say, more discreet and subtle
methods, but the man was efficient and didn’t care for appearances. And
most importantly, what he did was not of his own free will; his actions
were instructed by God,” Bickle raved.

The controversial pastor continued, saying, “In my book, and I’m sure,
in the book of millions of other Christians as well, Hitler was a
hunter, a warrior of God. That’s why I have chosen to stand behind Ted
Cruz, because he is the only politician today who’s not afraid to speak
his mind and offer unbeatable arguments. I would remind everyone that
our country is going through difficult times right now, with all the sin
and fornication that we as a nation were somehow tricked by the Devil
into thinking was acceptable. Ted Cruz is immune to the Devil’s charms
and stands tall and proud, as a real Christian, Jew-hating, white
politician should. He has promised me that he will hunt down every last
one of the Jews in this great country of ours, that is, if they
previously refuse to accept the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ.”

“And make no mistake, Jews are evil. Take Einstein, for example. He
always went on about how he was an agnostic, but everybody knows he was
full of cr*p. He was a Jew and there’s no use lying about it. He was
also one of the most brilliant minds in history. And what did he choose
to do with his life? He decided it would be fun to give mankind all
these little clues about the great knowledge he possessed, but kept the
majority of it hidden. He never admitted to what he really knew, and fed
us information with a teaspoon. Unless he was an alien sent to Earth to
study humans, which I believe is a plausible theory, I don’t really
think that sounds like a person that has altruistic motives. And that
goes for all Jews,” the pastor concluded.

http://politicalo.com/pastor-bickle-endorses-cruz-so-he-can-hunt-jews-if-they-dont-accept-the-grace-of-christ/