[Rushtalk] Making America Great Again

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 12 12:40:43 MST 2016

/*Don't know how many of you know who Dave Nalle is - he's head of the
Texas Libertarian party. He's whining today on FACEBOOK about Trump's
"corporatism" - Trump is naming corporate executives to fill most of his
cabinet positions. I asked him, "tell me, Dave......how is naming
attorneys to these posts any better?"
*/

/*         So far, there's been no answer..................*/