[Rushtalk] Few Are More Irritating Than This Fool!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Dec 13 09:08:02 MST 2016

Defeat even a temporary one is a dire state for the left now they will
double down on the rhetoric, purjury and incitement to riot through
their street agents most likely Je$$ie and Sharptongue and the new
terror group Black Slave lives Matter.    Its also likely they will be
feeding material to Rush who has long warned us the left becomes nutty
over defeat and funnier the more desparate they become.  There are some
black churches within thirty miles of here so I am wondering If I should
by a gun.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Fix Your Fatigue (Do This Everyday)
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/58501ccb946131cb43c0fst02duc