[Rushtalk] Opioid use decreases in US states that legalize medical marijuana

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Dec 13 09:11:39 MST 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-17 at 16:55 -0500, John Quayle wrote:

> Opioid use has reached epidemic proportions here in western Penn's
> Woods. There are obituaries weekly in the paper of its victims.
> Sad..........

Prescription opiods are a huge issue even when done legally they become
part of life because pain is so intense.  Even our Rush was on the edge
with doctor shopping because no one doctor would give him what he
needed.  I remember my father telling me about someone he knew with back
problems that bad back in the 70's who moved to Holland in order to get
Heroine injections for his  back pain.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Fix Your Fatigue (Do This Everyday)
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/58501d87cc9751d6d6c0cst03vuc