[Rushtalk] Stupid Is As Stupid Does.........t

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 08:25:31 MST 2016

Not related but also stupid.  Just saw this story about Title IX at U of K.  On Instapundit:  UK prof: Singing a Beach Boys’ tune got me punished for ‘sexual misconduct’

|   |
UK prof: Singing a Beach Boys’ tune got me punished for ‘sexual misconduct’
 The University of Kentucky has punished me in a “sexual misconduct” case, in part, for singing a Beach Boys tune...  |   |