[Rushtalk] Did Obama Do This?!?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 21 13:14:53 MST 2016

barackobama

  Latest Internet Query: Did President Obama Order the Hit on Russia’s
  Ambassador?

By Tad Cronn <http://constitution.com/author/tad-cronn> December 21, 2016

  * 894shares
  * Share
    <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://constitution.com/president-obama-order-hit-russias-ambassador/&t=Latest+Internet+Query%3A+Did+President+Obama+Order+the+Hit+on+Russia%27s+Ambassador%3F&redirect_uri=http://constitution.com?sharing-thankyou=yes>
  * Tweet
    <http://constitution.com/president-obama-order-hit-russias-ambassador/#>
  * Pin
    <http://constitution.com/president-obama-order-hit-russias-ambassador/#>
  * Email
    <mailto:?subject=Check%20out%20this%20great%20article%20on%20http://constitution.com&body=Hi,%20I%20thought%20you%20might%20enjoy%20reading%20this%20article%20I%20just%20came%20across:%20%22Latest%20Internet%20Query:%20Did%20President%20Obama%20Order%20the%20Hit%20on%20Russia%27s%20Ambassador?%22%20This%20is%20the%20link:%20http://constitution.com/president-obama-order-hit-russias-ambassador/>
  * <http://constitution.com/president-obama-order-hit-russias-ambassador/#>

I’m just going to come out and ask the question, because there are
people who already are thinking it: Did President Obama have /anything/
to do with the assassination of Russian ambassador Andrey Karlov
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey.html?mtrref=www.drudgereport.com&gwh=EF413E1A64C9825D230F994ABECCD415&gwt=pay>
at an art exhibit in Ankara, Turkey?

Before consigning this thought to the tinfoil bin out of hand, it may be
helpful to review some facts.

First, Obama hates Russian President Vladimir Putin. I think it’s
personal. Putin, whatever evil lurks in his heart, projects an aura of
capable leadership and confident manliness that has outshone the
milquetoast Obama on the world stage for years.

Second, Obama hates Syrian President-for-life Bashar al-Assad. Assad is
an Alawite, which means he belongs to a subset of the Shiite Muslims.
While we all know Obama … is … NOT … Muslim (as we’ve been told, wink,
wink, nudge, nudge), he has in his foreign policy been a consistent
friend of the Sunnis, particularly the Muslim Brotherhood, and an enemy
to Shiites. ISIS is composed of Sunnis. Obama’s foreign policy —
retreating from Iraq, working with former al-Qaida mercenaries in Libya,
gunrunning to Sunni “rebels” in Syria — contributed greatly to the
growth and current prominence of ISIS.

The place where these twin hatreds of Obama’s converge is Syria, which
recently has seen particularly bloody battles in the city of Aleppo. The
Obama-fueled “civil war” in Syria has involved the U.S., Russia, Turkey
and a number of other countries in various roles. Russia supports the
Alawite government of Assad, a close ally for years.

Before Karlov was assassinated in broad daylight by Mevlut Mert
Altintas, a 22-year-old member of Turkish law enforcement, in front of
the press
<http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_TURKEY_RUSSIAN_AMBASSADOR_EYEWITNESS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-12-19-15-16-17>,
the killer shouted that this was for Aleppo, and he shouted the
requisite “Allahu akbar.” The first group suspected in the killing
should probably be ISIS, which has proven adept at radicalizing even
people in positions of responsibility.

However, the killer himself was killed (some might say conveniently),
and there’s the Turkish government connection, which was commented upon
by Putin political ally, Senator Frantz Klintsevich
<https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2438405/key-ally-of-vladimir-putin-claims-shadowy-nato-forces-masterminded-the-assassination-of-russian-ambassador-andrey-karlov/>,
deputy chairman of the Russian upper chamber’s defense and security
committee. Klintsevich said he believed the killing was “a planned action.”

“Everyone knew that he was going to attend this photo exhibition,”
Klintsevich said. “It can be ISIS, or the Kurdish army which tries to
hurt Erdogan. But maybe – and it is highly likely – that representatives
of foreign NATO secret services are behind it. What has happened is a
true provocation, a challenge. It is a challenge for Russia.”

Turkey is a NATO member, but even if NATO was involved, that wouldn’t
mean Obama had anything to do with the assassination.

There’s just one little thing, an annoying piece of information tapping
away at our thoughts like a woodpecker, and that’s the fact that Obama
basically threatened Russia and Putin a few days ago.

The excuse was the folderol about the CIA saying Russians hacked Hillary
Clinton’s, John Podesta’s and the DNC’s computers and allegedly swayed
the election. Sensible people realize that story is just another lame
excuse liberals have conjured to avoid facing the facts about their poor
election performance. But Obama either believes his Administration’s own
propaganda, or he wanted to appear to believe it so he could persuade
the American public.

“I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to
impact the integrity of our elections … we need to take action. And we
will — at a time and place of our own choosing,” Obama said on NPR last
Thursday. “Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not
be.”

Some of the actions may not be explicit and publicized. …

On the day when the United States electors confirmed the results of an
election the Left has been pretending was thrown by Russian
intervention, against the backdrop of an Obama-led war on a Russian
ally, in light of a threat to “take action” against Russia by one of the
most narcissistic and foolish presidents we’ve ever suffered, in his
waning days in office, when he might no longer feel the weight of having
to deal with consequences, shouldn’t we be asking some hard questions?

There’s obviously no solid evidence to prove any connection. But then,
how many scandals have at first seemed unrelated to this White House,
only later to be shown to have Oval Office fingerprints on them?

The recent election wasn’t just a blow struck against Hillary, but
against the entire Democratic Party, and thus against the man who has
been the Left’s leader for eight years. It was, in many ways, Obama’s
legacy that was repudiated.

A petty, vindictive man, which I believe Obama to be, might be tempted
to “take action” to hurt the people he feels hurt him, foreign and
domestic. Let’s hope not, or else the few remaining weeks of the Obama
Administration could prove to be more dangerous than the previous eight
years combined.