[Rushtalk] How many Trump products were made overseas? Here’s the complete list. - The Washington Post

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 22 13:22:47 MST 2016

The point people are missing is that as a business man Trump is using
good business sense. He has taken advantage of many stupid things for
the sake of his businesses which makes him smart. However, I he has also
said he plans to eliminate a lot of that stuff so no one needs to scam
the system to do business. This is the environment Democrats created and
want, now they whine about those who use it. The good old double standard.