[Rushtalk] Either Of My Girls Would've Slugged This fool!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Dec 26 16:50:49 MST 2016

On Fri, 2016-12-23 at 12:53 -0500, Tom Matiska wrote:

> This would never happen to Michelle......   she would't be caught dead on a Jet Blue. Flight with common citizens.  Tom

Not now as she has no Airforce One to take on vacations every other
month.  Perhaps Moochell will go to the John John Kennedy flight school
on her way to visit her husbands birth place on Mobassa.
--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Last Photos Taken Seconds Before Tragedy Struck
omglane.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5861b569493f7356702c2st04duc