[Rushtalk] *BRING* It!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Dec 29 14:55:19 MST 2016

On Tue, 2016-12-27 at 03:37 -0500, John Quayle wrote:

> Huffington Post Threatens Trump: Defund Planned Parenthood and Your
> Voters “Will be Pissed Off as Hell”
> Nobody expects objectivity from The Huffington Post.

Amen its time we stand up for life and not cinsider unconstitutional
judicial legislation legal or settled just because so many judges have
gone along with the crime.  Next will be Gay marriage and anchor
babies.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Fix Your Fatigue (Do This Everyday)
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5865e05f872c6605d7865st51vuc