[Rushtalk] slow list

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Mon Feb 1 10:12:45 MST 2016

It is early in the process.... ask President Santorum how important his early victory in Iowa was.
We are far enough into the process to see Trump has staying power.  As the early front runner, he has played goalie on dart board team and handled it well.  He has no where to go but up.

The level of reserve shown by some on this group is a welcome change.   Last few election cycles some were quick to form circular firing squads around everybody who didn't fit their idea of a perfect conservative.  Hillary and Bernie don't need our help.

 Tom

    On Monday, February 1, 2016 9:01 AM, Steven Laib <stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Cruz would be wasted as VP. if he took a cabinet position it should be AG.

Sent from my iPhone