[Rushtalk] MAN WALKS INTO CHICK-FIL-A honoring Veterans

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Feb 8 11:30:39 MST 2016

MAN WALKS INTO CHICK-FIL-A: Is Completely Blown Away When He Saw This
for Veterans

                chick-vets

                By Bill Callen
                | Top Right News

                Chick-fil-A, the same fast-food outlet has once again
                proved a positive to the world. This time it did so by
                unveiling an amazing Veterans Day tribute that left
                Georgia resident Eric Comfort in complete shock.

                According to a Facebook post he published on Monday,
                when he walked into a local Chick-fil-A, Comfort
                discovered a “Missing Man Table” that contained a single
                rose, a Bible and a folded American flag, as well as a
                plaque within which was the following explanation: “This
                table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms.
                The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of
                their motives when answering the call of duty. The
                single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the
                life of each of the missing and their loved ones and
                friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting
                answers. The vase is tied with a red ribbon, symbol of
                our continued determination to account for our missing.
                A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those
                missing and their families who seek answers. The Bible
                represents the strength gained through faith to sustain
                those lost from our country, founded as one nation under
                God. The glass is inverted — to symbolize their
                inability to share this evening’s toast. The chair is
                empty — they are missing.”

                After the story went viral, the store manager, Alex
                Korchan, explained to WSB that his team members had set
                up the table because they “wanted to honor veterans.”
                Furthermore, he revealed that he planned to offer free
                meals to all veterans and their family members this
                Veterans Day between the hours of 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
                Korchan also put up a poster so that customers could
                write in the names of loved ones who they have lost.
                “We’ve had a lot of people who have come in and seen it
                and been touched by it,” Korchan continued. “It’s been
                special to see.”

                mmt

                PLEASE SHARE this article if you admire what Chick-Fil-A
                has done to honor our vets…