[Rushtalk] Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun" -- Cause: Mass Immigration--USA Next?

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Jan 26 10:49:26 MST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: steve mason stephenemason at yahoo.com

Hi,
For a very long time, Swedes evolved in an unforgiving climate where a
close --- and incidentally closed -- society made mutual assistance
mandatory. The evolutionary result is that they are an exceptionally
altruistic people.

Altruism  means helping others without expectation that the help will be
returned, ever. Altruism works well enough where the people one helps
are genetically close kin.

On the other hand, altruism is the path to extinction when the people
one helps are very distantly related, if at all. That is not an opinion;
these are sociobiological, mathematical conclusions [see Hamilton,
Trivers and others].

The demographic situation in Sweden is changing fast.  Altruism among
the vast citizenry has crumbled in the face of threatening outsiders.
Leaders, protected from the new realities, hew to age-old ideals.
Clashes are coming.
V.

Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun"
Cause: Mass Immigration
The ONLY Solution for the USA. A zero-net Moratorium on Legal and
Sealing the Borders against Illegal Aliens.
DONATE! http://www.carryingcapacity.org/ and http://www.balance.org/

        Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun"

        By Tyler Durden
        Created 11/30/2015 - 09:46

        Tyler Durden's picture [1]
        Submitted by Tyler Durden [1] on 11/30/2015 09:46 -0500

        Submitted by Ingrid Carlqvist via The Gatestone Institute, [5]
                The Swedes see the welfare systems failing them. Swedes
                have had to get used to the government prioritizing
                refugees and migrants above native Swedes.
                "There are no apartments, no jobs, we don't dare go
                shopping anymore [without a gun], but we're supposed to
                think everything's great. ... Women and girls are raped
                by these non-European men, who come here claiming they
                are unaccompanied children, even though they are grown
                men.... You Cabinet Ministers live in your fancy
                residential neighborhoods, with only Swedish neighbors.
                It should be obligatory for all politicians to live for
                at least three months in an area consisting mostly of
                immigrants... [and] have to use public transport." --
                Laila, to the Prime Minister.
                "Instead of torchlight processions against racism, we
                need a Prime Minister who speaks out against the
                violence... Unite everyone. ... Do not make it a racism
                thing." -- Anders, to the Prime Minister.
                "In all honesty, I don't even feel they [government
                ministers] see the problems... There is no one in those
                meetings who can tell them what real life looks like." –
                Laila, on the response she received from the government.
        The week after the double murder at IKEA [6] in Västerås, where
        a man from Eritrea who had been denied asylum grabbed some
        knives and stabbed Carola and Emil Herlin to death, letters and
        emails poured into the offices of Swedish Prime Minister (PM)
        Stefan Löfven. Angry, despondent and desperate Swedes have pled
        with the Social Democratic PM to stop filling the country with
        criminal migrants from the Third World or, they write, there is
        a serious risk of hatred running rampant in Sweden. One woman
        suggested that because the Swedish media will not address these
        issues, Löfven should start reading foreign newspapers, and wake
        up to the fact that Sweden is sinking fast.

          Carola Herlin, Director of the Moro Backe Health Center, was
        murdered on August 10, along with her son, in the IKEA store in
                               Västerås, Sweden.

        During the last few decades, Swedes have had to get used to the
        government (left and right wing parties alike) prioritizing
        refugees and migrants above native Swedes. The high tax level
        (the average worker [7] pays 42% income tax) was been accepted
        in the past, because people knew that if they got sick, or when
        they retired or otherwise needed government aid, they would get
        it.
        Now, Swedes see the welfare system failing them.More and more
        senior citizens fall into the "indigent" category; close to
        800,000 [8] of Sweden's 2.1 million retirees, despite having
        worked their whole lives, are forced to live on between 4,500
        and 5,500 kronor ($545 - $665) a month. Meanwhile, seniors who
        immigrate to Sweden receive the so-called "elderly support
        subsidy" -- usually a higher amount -- even though they have
        never paid any taxes in Sweden.
        Worse, in 2013 the government decided [9] that people staying in
        the country illegally have a right to virtually free health and
        dental care. So while the destitute Swedish senior citizen must
        choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth
        or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right
        to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6).
        The injustice, the housing shortage, the chaos surrounding
        refugee housing units and the sharp slide of Swedish students in
        PISA tests [10] -- all these changes have caused the Swedes to
        become disillusioned. The last straw was that Prime Minister
        Löfven had nothing to say about the murders at IKEA.
        Gatestone Institute contacted to the Swedish government, to
        obtain emails sent to the Prime Minister concerning the IKEA
        murders. According to the "principle of public access to
        official documents [11]," all Swedes have the right to study
        public documents kept by authorities -- with no questions asked
        about one's identity or purpose. The government, however, was
        clearly less than enthusiastic about sharing the emails: It took
        a full month of reminders and phone calls before they complied
        with the request.
        What follows are excerpts from emails sent from private citizens
        to Prime Minister Stefan Löfven:
        From Mattias, a social worker and father of four, "a dad who
        wants my kids to grow up in Sweden the way I had the good
        fortune of doing, without explosions, hand grenades, car fires,
        violence, rape and murder at IKEA":
                "Hi Stefan. I am a 43-year-old father of four, who is
                trying to explain to my children, ages 6-16, what is
                going on in Sweden. I am sad to say that you and your
                party close your eyes to what is happening in Sweden.
                All the things that are happening [are] due to the
                unchecked influx from abroad. You are creating a hidden
                hatred in Sweden. We are dissatisfied with the way
                immigration is handled in Sweden, from asylum housing to
                school issues. And it takes so long to get a job, many
                people give up before they even get close. Mattias"
        Marcus, 21, wrote:
                "Hi Stefan, I am one of the people who voted for you. I
                live in Helsingborg, still with my parents because there
                are no apartments available. I can see where I live that
                as soon as an old person moves out, eight foreigners
                immediately move in: they just bypass us young, Swedish
                people in line. With all that is going on in Sweden ­--
                rapes, robberies, the IKEA murders and so on -- why
                aren't non-Swedes sent back to their countries when they
                commit crimes? Of course we should help refugees, but
                they should be the right kind of refugees. ... I'm sorry
                to say this, Stefan, but the Sweden Democrats should be
                allowed to rule for four years and remove the people who
                do not abide by the laws, and who murder or destroy
                young women's lives. It is horrible, I have a job that
                pays poorly because there are no jobs. Sweden has more
                people than jobs."
        Peter wrote:
                "Esteemed Prime Minister. I am writing to you because I
                am very worried about the development in Swedish
                society. I am met daily by news of shootings, exploding
                hand grenades/bombs, beatings, rapes and murders. This
                is our Sweden, the country that, when you and I grew up,
                was considered one of the safest in the world.

                "You, in your role as Prime Minister, have a
                responsibility to protect everyone in the land,
                regardless of whether they were born here or not.
                Unfortunately, I can see that you are not taking your
                responsibility seriously. I follow the news daily, and
                despite our now having suffered another act of madness,
                this time against a mother and son at IKEA, I do not see
                any commitment from you? ...

                "You should emphatically condemn the violent
                developments we see in this country, allocate resources
                to the police, customs and district attorneys to slow
                and fight back (not just build levees and overlook)
                criminal activity."
        Sebastian wrote:
                "Hi Stefan! After reading about the horrible deed at
                IKEA in Västerås, I am now wondering what you are going
                to do to make me feel safe going to stores and on the
                streets of Sweden. What changes will there be to make
                sure this never happens again? Will immigration really
                continue the same way?"
        Benny wrote:
                "Hi, I'm wondering, why is the government quiet about
                such an awful incident? The whole summer has been
                characterized by extreme violence, shootings, knifings
                and explosions. The government needs to take vigorous
                action so we can feel safe."
        Laila's subject line reads: "Is it supposed to be like this?"
                "Are we supposed to go outside without arming ourselves?
                Rape after rape occurs and no one is doing anything
                about it. I was born and raised in Vårby Gård, but seven
                years ago, we had to move because we couldn't take the
                dogs out in the evenings due to the non-Europeans
                driving on the sidewalks. If you didn't move out of the
                way, they would jump out of the car and hit you. If you
                called the police, they do nothing -- in a suburb of
                Stockholm. When my brother told some of these men off, a
                rocket (the kind you use at New Year's) appeared in his
                mailbox. You can imagine how loud the blast was. Women
                and girls are raped by these non-European men, who come
                here claiming they are unaccompanied children, even
                though they are grown men....

                "It is easy to get weapons today, I wonder if that is
                what we Swedes need to do, arm ourselves to dare to go
                shopping. Well, now I am getting to what happened at a
                major department store: Two people were killed and not
                just killed, there is talk online of beheading.

                "The Prime Minister will not say a word, but resources
                are allocated to asylum housings, a slap in the face for
                the relatives who just had two of their kin slain.
                Swedish newspapers will not say a word, but fortunately,
                there are foreign newspapers that tell the truth. We
                Swedes can't change apartments, we live five people in
                three bedrooms. Two of us are unemployed, looking,
                looking and looking for work. The only option is
                employment agencies. I'm 50 years old, on part-time sick
                leave because of two chronic illnesses, I cannot run
                around from one place to another. But more and more
                asylum seekers keep coming in. There are no apartments,
                no jobs, we don't dare go shopping anymore, but we're
                supposed to think everything's great.

                "Unfortunately, I believe the Prime Minister needs to
                start reading foreign newspaper to find out that Sweden
                is going under. I found out that the mass immigration
                costs billions every year, and the only thing the
                immigrants do is smoke waterpipes in places like Vårby
                Gård. This is happening in other places too, of course.
                Now it's starting to spread; you will see that in the
                opinion polls, next time they are published. Soon, all
                Swedes will vote for the Sweden Democrats. They are
                getting more and more supporters every day.

                "You Cabinet Ministers do not live in the exposed areas,
                you live in your fancy residential neighborhoods, with
                only Swedish neighbors. It should be obligatory for all
                politicians to live for at least three months in an area
                consisting mostly of immigrants, the car should be taken
                from you so you'd have to use public transport. ...
                After three months, you would see my point.

                "I am scared stiff of what is happening in this country.
                What will the government do about this?"
        Anders wrote:
                "Hi Stefan, why don't you, as our Prime Minister, react
                more against all the violence that is escalating in our
                country? [Such as] the double murder at IKEA in
                Västerås. Add to that the bombings and other things
                happening in Malmö. Instead of torchlight processions
                against racism, we need a Prime Minister who speaks out
                against the violence, who says that it's wrong no matter
                which ethnic group is behind it or at the receiving end
                of it.

                "Because all the people living in Sweden are Swedish,
                right? A torchlight procession against racism only
                highlights the fact that it's immigrants committing
                these crimes. What we need now is a clear signal from
                our popularly elected [officials] that violence needs to
                stop now. Sweden is supposed to be a haven away from
                violence.

                "I'm asking you as our Prime Minister, take a stand
                against the violence. Unite everyone in Sweden into one
                group and do not make it a racism thing."
        Some of the people received a reply from Carl-Johan Friman, of
        the Government Offices Communications Unit; others have not
        received any reply at all. A typical response goes:
                "Thank you for your email to Prime Minister Stefan
                Löfven. I've been asked to reply and confirm that your
                email has reached the Prime Minister's Office and is now
                available for the Prime Minister and his staff. It is of
                course not acceptable that people should be exposed to
                violence and criminal activities in their everyday life.
                Many efforts are made to counteract violence, and quite
                correctly, this needs to be done without pitting groups
                against each other. Thank you for taking the time to
                write and share your views, they are important in
                shaping government policies."
        Gatestone Institute contacted Laila, one of the people who
        emailed, and asked her if she was satisfied with the answer she
        got. Laila replied:
                "No, I'm not satisfied with the answer, because they
                didn't even respond to what I was talking about. In all
                honesty, I don't even feel they see the problems.
                They're talking about what it looks like when they have
                their meetings, but there's no one in those meetings who
                can tell them what real life looks like. It feels like
                the answer I got was just a bunch of nonsense.

                They understand that people are scared. They talk about
                demonstrating against racism; they seem to be completely
                lost. The politicians do not understand how things work
                in Swedish society, because they live in their safe,
                snug neighborhoods where things are quiet. But a lot of
                Swedes are forced to live in immigrant-heavy
                neighborhoods, because they cannot afford an apartment
                somewhere else."
        The anger at the government's non-reaction to the IKEA-murders
        also led to a demonstration at Sergels Torg, Stockholm's main
        public square, on September 15. Hundreds of protesters demanded
        the government's resignation, and held a minute