[Rushtalk] The Architect of Destruction

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Jan 27 09:09:21 MST 2016

----- Original Message -----

Sent:
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:07:21 -0500

                          The Architect of Destruction

        http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2EU1H4kQUlg/Ucw9gRSI7lI/AAAAAAAAZ7s/PxXJO5DdaBU/s400/obama-mad.jpg

                                By Maureen Scott

             Barack Obama appears to be a tormented man filled with
        resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view
             other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful,
        malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain
        power and control over others. Perhaps, because, as a child, he
        grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. That was
          instilled in him by his family and mentors…it seems to have
                                never left him.

         It is not the color of his skin that is a problem in America.

             Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the
        hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and
                             love for this country.

         Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or
         its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our
         history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he
           ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets
        "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," (no
             he gets goose bumps when he hears the ''Muslim call to
         prayer" (his words) or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful
        rendition of "America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with
        pride when millions of American flags wave on a National holiday
         - or someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever shared the
        admiration of the military, as we as lovers of those who keep us
        free, feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful because Obama
         did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did
        not sit at the knee of a Grandfather or Uncle who showed us his
          medals and told us about the bravery of his fellow troops as
         they tramped through foreign lands to keep us free. He didn't
        have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming
           to America, penniless, and the opportunities they had for
                building a business and life for their children.

         http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D42fNFNJ0u0/UcxGxB-5OoI/AAAAAAAAZ8M/gGrjZ_PmU_4/s720/obama-looks-angry.jpg

        Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in
         being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our
        patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for
          a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers
         around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head,
           or placing flags on the grave sites of fallen and beloved
                                American heroes.

           Rather he was separated from all of these experiences and
            doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an
           American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel
        regarding this country and insensitive to the instinctive pride
         we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by
         those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United
            States and the traditions and patriotism that unites us.

             He has never given a speech that is filled with calm,
         reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the
          people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better and
          grateful and proud that in a short time our country became a
            leader, and a protector of many. Quite the contrary, his
         speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as
        he faults our achievements as well as any critics or opposition
          for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his
        Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading
          any American who opposes his policies and actions. A secure
          leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence,
          refrains from showing such dread of critics and displaying a
                            cocky, haughty attitude.

        http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p6VcKVp2xhg/UcxHU6g0ObI/AAAAAAAAZ8U/F0m9DpJSmRc/s560/obama-angry-8.jpg

         Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissension, unrest,
        and anxiety among the people of America, rather than uniting us
         (even though he was presented to us as the "Great Uniter"). He
        creates chaos for the sake of keeping people separated, envious,
          aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans
         have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and
            security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, and
        disrespectful of, those of differing opinions. And through such
         behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and
        mature restraint to the level of street-fighting gangs, when he
         should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming
         more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining,
                               and self-assured.

         Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws,
          remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install
        controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a
                        dictatorial form of government.

        - Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such
             tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.
         - Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil
         tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a
                    soothing, calming and trustworthy force.
         - Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress
            one man can cause a nation of people - on a daily basis!

          Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and
          quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us
          down, rather than building us up. He is the Architect of the
              decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.