[Rushtalk] Council On Foreign Relations member eodorses Trump

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Jul 23 17:42:18 MDT 2016

Worse than the RINO are these globalist scum.  We do not need their kind
around Trump they are the most skilled liars among them is Bill and
Hillary and Colon Powell.
I consider them a worse threat to any reforms Trump is planning than any
terrorist or conditioned loan gunman who has been selected to promote
gun control and prevent reform of government.

Gingrich to GOP: If You Can't Vote Trump 'Don't Go to the Convention'
By Cathy Burke   |   Wednesday, 22 Jun 2016 02:41 PM

Newt Gingrich bluntly warns GOP delegates that if they can't support
presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump, "don't go to the
convention."

During an 11-minute video Wednesday on Facebook, the former GOP House
Speaker scolded fractious party members who are resisting the
presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

"You know, if you can't vote for the nominee of the party and the person
who got the votes, don't go to the convention," he said.

Gingrich's remarks were live streamed from Hungary, where he said he's
traveling as part of a European visit with his wife, Callista.

"Don't think you can safely get away with imposing your values, your
judgment, your wisdom on the people of the United States. That era's
over, and in fact, you're going to look very foolish arguing that the
voters — your voters — back home don't count because you're so much
smarter."

Referring to the Democrats' superdelegate process — which supporters of
Sen. Bernie Sanders have condemned — Gingrich noted "some of our friends
want to create elite delegates in the Republican Party."

"An elite delegate is a person who says, 'You know, I'm so smart and my
judgment's so good, I don't care what the voters back home say,'" he
remarked, continuing: "'I don't care who they voted for. You're telling
me that Donald Trump got 13.5 million votes, I don't care. You tell me
it's the most votes any Republican has ever got, I don't care. After
all, why should I listen to the people when I have my elitist superior
wisdom?'"

But, he warned, the attitude that "you're smarter than the American
people" will not sit well with voters.

"That is exactly what the country is rebelling against, that is exactly
the attitude that led to the victory of the two women reformers in Italy
this week, that's exactly the attitude that crushed the two traditional
parties in Austria a couple weeks ago," he said, referring to European
elections delivering a jolt to the establishment.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Affordable Wireless Plans