[Rushtalk] [Fwd: FW: WHERE MUSLIM REFUGEES RESETTLED IN YOUR TOWN IN 2015 and they are all on Welfare!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 19:41:28 MDT 2016

My wife has connections with the Harris County Sheriff's Office.  She tells me that there is an ISIS training facility right here in Houston, but they can't go in and break it up.  Her understanding isn't good, but it seems that they don't have enough evidence to raid the place.

SDL

Sent from my iPad