[Rushtalk] Donald Trump’s bankruptcy dodge: This is how lawyers and regulators helped him fudge solvency and avoid collapse - Salon.com

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Jun 3 21:33:37 MDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 21:01 -0400, Tom Matiska wrote:

> Trump should tout his experience with large scale bankruptcy.  The next President will need such skills.  Tom

Now that is an idea that never occurred to me.  I got this article from
a pinko hate christians, republicans list which consider this a
weakness.

Thanks for the suggestion.  ObombA has done what Jimmy Carter failed to
do bankrupt the nation.  now the fix must be applied this will allow the
changing of pensions and force spending cuts which will drive the left
nuts for generations.

CWSIV