[Rushtalk] A quick look at Hillary's criminal history

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Sat Jun 4 07:36:09 MDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-05-26 at 03:59 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 09:42 AM 5/25/2016, Carl Spitzer wrote:

> > >          Her husband was moving $100-million in cocaine per MONTH
> > > through Mena airport in 1980's with Barry Seal. When the situation
> > > got volatile, Barry suddenly showed up dead. The Clintons are
> > > mafia-types.....    - jaq
> >

> > I thought Bill said that was Dan Lassitors deal via Mena.Arkansas??
>

>          Lassitor was in on it, too. Seal was the pilot.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS7uSmG-R34

I wonder if this is where Hillary is getting her campaign funds.  Since
Bill is out of the state does the money still go to the current govenor.
Of course to her the Benghazi is no big deal there are whole websites
devoted to all the dead friends of Bill who died of either Arkancide or
some other mystery illness during his reign.

CWSIV