[Rushtalk] An interesting take on Donald Trump

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sat Jun 4 07:40:54 MDT 2016

On Sat, 2016-05-28 at 00:40 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> His commas need a lot of work, too.  Article almost seems as if it
> were written by two different people.
>

> Oh well.  Yet as I have maintained for years, I would far rather read
> what the people in this group have to write as opposed to just having
> folks upload the works of others.  Severely lacking in originality.
> Anyone can post the work of someone else.  That requires no effort or
> thought at all.

What else is there when someone lacks direct access.  Trump is worlds
apart from where i am socially etc.

Note too that Gingrich like ObombA is a CFR man so the results can be
tainted and we should be aware of that in defending Trump to our stupid,
aka democrat, neighbors and their kind online.

CWSIV