[Rushtalk] ALL OF A SUDDEN

Phillip Gerdes philg at ksu.edu
Sun Jun 5 15:44:15 MDT 2016

________________________________

 aanother reason we need Trump..
In my opinion..  Phil

Is it any surprise?? All of a sudden
It's unbelieveable!

ALL Of A Sudden....Seven
Short Years Have
Passed!

 Before Obama
there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in
America.
 • All of a
sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are
banned in schools.
 • All of a
sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic
prayer in schools, airports and
businesses.
 • All of a
sudden we must stop serving pork in
prisons.
 • All of a
sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by
American culture.
 • All of a
sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have
no idea who or what is covered up under
them.
 • All of a
sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if
they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia
Law.
 • All of a
sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute
anyone who engages in "anti-Muslim
speech".
 • All of a
sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted
in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared they are NOT
Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be
terrorism, but other nebulous terms like 'workplace
violence."
 • All of a
sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that were
benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the
Muslim Brotherhood.
 • All of a sudden our troops are
withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to
ISIS.
 • All of a
sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as
Obama's stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves
office continues uninterrupted.
• All of a
sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to
nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to
fund their programs.
 • All of a
sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror
worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage THEY perpetrate
against our soldiers.
 • All of a
sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels
of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force
scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10
Thunderbolt close air support fighter.  A further draw down of
another 40,000 military personnel is in
progress.
 • All of a
sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by
Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle
East.
 • All of a
sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and let
them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states.  He demands to close
the facility.
 • All of a
sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban
commanders for a deserter and Jihad
sympathizer.
 • All of a
sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless
Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is
endless money for Obama's "Syrian refugee" resettlement
programs.
 • All of sudden
there is an ammunition shortage in the
USA.
 • All of a
sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting
by two Jihadists, is disarm American
Citizens.
All
of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the
Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady
because of previous (seemingly unimportant)
commitments.

All of a sudden,
I’m sick to my stomach.  I’m not sure the majority of Americans
recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress” has
been made by Islam these last 7 years, a very brief time compared to a
75 year lifetime!

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=10501&ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102001063646725791&rui=154056403&app_test_id=0&sd=20160605>
Click Here! <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=10501&ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102001063646725791&rui=154056403&app_test_id=0&sd=20160605>
? <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620777&did=10501&ppd=2741,201201221253,9,1,2102001063646725791&rui=154056403&app_test_id=0&sd=20160605>