[Rushtalk] Trump to beat the witch

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Jun 13 11:06:54 MDT 2016

ELECTION 2016

Trump hits Hillary with epic smackdown after Obama endorsement

White House admits for 1st time: Clinton is under 'criminal
investigation'

Published: 3 days ago image:
http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/07/Chelsea-Schilling_avatar-96x96.jpg

author-image Chelsea Schilling About | Email | Archive Chelsea Schilling
is a news and commentary editor for WND and a proud U.S. Army veteran.
She has a bachelor's degree in journalism and also worked as a news
producer at USA Radio Network and as a news reporter for the Sacramento
Union. Follow

image:
http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.png

rss feedSubscribe to feed 0 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
ShareEmail 0 image:
http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/printer_famfamfam.gif

Print Print

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/06/Hillary-Trump-Obama-TW.jpg

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and President Obama

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and President Obama

President Obama gave a ringing endorsement of presumptive Democratic
Party nominee Hillary Clinton Thursday – even saying he doesn’t
believe “there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office” –
despite the White House simultaneously admitting for the first time that
Clinton is under “criminal investigation” by the FBI.

After news of the endorsement broke, a Twitter war broke out
between Clinton and GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump.

Upon hearing the news, Trump tweeted, “Obama just endorsed Crooked
Hillary. He wants four more years of Obama – but nobody else does!”

image:
http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/06/Trump-tweet-Obama-endorsement.jpg

Trump-tweet-Obama-endorsement

That’s when Clinton snapped back with a demand that Trump delete his
Twitter account.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/06/Hillary-Trump-tweet.jpg

Hillary-Trump-tweet

Trump returned fire: “How long did it take your staff of 823 people to
think that up – and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/06/Trump-Hillary6-9.jpg

Trump-Hillary6-9

Even Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus jumped in on
the action with his own tweet: “@HillaryClinton If anyone knows how to
use the delete key, it’s you.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/06/Priebus_tweet.jpg

Priebus_tweet

Watch President Obama’s endorsement of Hillary Clinton:

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to
this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

Related articles (story continues below):

State Department admits Hillary may have destroyed emails

Trump hits Hillary with epic smackdown after Obama endorsement

Author uncovered evidence of Clinton ‘slush fund’

Related columns:

Why Trump must not apologize by Pat Buchanan

Hillary is female — but ‘what difference does it make?’ by David
Limbaugh

In a video of his endorsement, Obama said:

        “For more than a year now, across thousands of miles, and all 50
        states, tens of millions of Americans have made their voices
        heard. Today, I just want to add mine. I want to congratulate
        Hillary Clinton on making history as the presumptive Democratic
        nominee for president of the United States. Look, I know how
        hard this job can be. That’s why I know Hillary will be so good
        at it. In fact, I don’t think there’s ever been someone so
        qualified to hold this office.

        “She’s got the courage, the compassion and the heart to get the
        job done. And I say that as somebody who had to debate her more
        than 20 times. Even after our own hard-fought campaign, in a
        testament to her character, she agreed to serve our country as
        secretary of state. From the decision we made in the Situation
        Room to get [Osama] bin Laden to our pursuit of diplomacy in
        capitals around the world, I have seen her judgment. I have seen
        her toughness. I’ve seen her commitment to our values up close.
        I’ve seen her determination to give every American a fair shot
        at opportunity, no matter how tough the fight was. That’s what
        has always driven her, and it still does.

        “So I want those of you who’ve been with me since from the
        beginning of this incredible journey to be the first to know
        that I’m with her. I am fired up, and I cannot wait to get out
        there and campaign for Hillary.”

But there’s one major problem with Obama’s endorsement, according to
Judge Andrew Napolitano.

The judge warned that Obama’s endorsement presents a major conflict of
interest while Clinton remains under criminal investigation for using an
allegedly illegal private email system to conduct official government
business as secretary of state.

“You’re talking about hundreds of human beings, federal prosecutors, FBI
agents, investigators, clerks, researchers, and thousands of person
hours investigating Mrs. Clinton,” Napolitano told Fox News Thursday.
“These people are saying, well, our work could now be nullified because
of the president’s political wishes. He’s not saying stop investigating
her. He’s not saying we’re not going to present this to a grand jury.
But how can we continue with this investigation knowing that our boss
wants this person who is the target of the investigation to succeed him?
That’s called a conflict.”

What do YOU think? Would Obama allow indictment of his endorsed
candidate for president? Sound off in today’s WND poll

In fact, it was Thursday that the White House publicly admitted that
Clinton was the subject of a criminal investigation.

When White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked about the
“potential conflict of interest” of a sitting president endorsing a
candidate who is being investigated by the FBI, he insisted the
investigations are “being conducted without any political interference.”

“I think those career prosecutors understand that they have a job to do.
… They don’t have political jobs. They have career jobs as law
enforcement officers and as prosecutors and investigators. That’s what
their responsibility is. And that’s why the president, when discussing
this issue in each stage, has reiterated his commitment to this
principle that any criminal investigation should be conducted
independent of any sort of political interference and that people should
be treated the same way before the law regardless of their political
influence, regardless of their political party, regardless of their
political stature and regardless of what political figure has endorsed
them” (emphasis added).

A reporter then asked, “Has President Obama ever discussed the
Department of Justice investigation with Mrs. Clinton?”

Earnest replied, “He has not.”

Watch a video of statements made by White House Press Secretary Josh
Earnest:

Priebus responded to Obama’s endorsement of Clinton, saying she “put our
national security at risk” and set up her private email server to
“obscure her unethical dealings.”

“I don’t think there’s been a candidate more unethical and untrustworthy
than Hillary Clinton,” he said.

A full 60 percent of Americans believe Clinton is lying about her emails
and another 57 percent say she put national security at risk, according
to a new Fox News poll released Thursday. However, Clinton beats Trump
in a head-to-head match-up 42-39 in the same poll.

        Related columns (Story continues below):

        Why Trump must not apologize by Pat Buchanan

        Hillary is female — but ‘what difference does it make?’ by David
        Limbaugh

In yet another possibly related development, Obama held a meeting with
Attorney General Lynch at the White House just after his endorsement was
made public. It was closed to the press.

Immediately after the endorsement, Clinton’s campaign announced Obama
would be campaigning with her at events in Wisconsin.

The truth is even worse than what you thought. “Hillary: The Other
Woman,” the explosive new book exposing the horrible history of Bill and
Hillary Clinton. Available now at the WND Superstore.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-hits-hillary-with-epic-smackdown-after-obama-endorsement/