[Rushtalk] Trump vs. Clinton in 'life and death' showdown!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Jun 13 11:12:35 MDT 2016

ELECTION 2016

Trump vs. Clinton in 'life and death' showdown!

Donald vows to appoint pro-life judges while Hillary demands piles of
cash for abortionists

Published: 2 days ago 0 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter ShareEmail 0
image:
http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/printer_famfamfam.gif

Print Print

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/03/Trump-Hillary-1.jpg

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

The contrast in worldviews between the nation’s two major presidential
nominees couldn’t be starker – one candidate vowed to protect the
“sanctity and dignity of life” Friday while the other candidate demanded
piles of cash so America’s largest abortion provider can continue
killing an average of 887 unborn babies a day.

An enthusiastic crowd went wild with applause Friday when GOP
presumptive nominee Donald Trump vowed to protect the “sanctity and
dignity of life” during his speech to the Faith and Freedom Conference
in Washington, D.C.

Trump called marriage and family “the building block(s) of happiness and
success.”

In the middle of his speech, protesters from the far left Code Pink
interrupted him. But the crowd drowned them out with boos and chants of
“USA, USA, USA!”

Calling the protesters “professional agitators,” Trump responded, “Very
rude, but what are you gonna do?”

Then Trump vowed to “appoint judges who will uphold our laws, protect
our Constitution and protect the rights of all Americans.”

“That’s one of the most important reasons why we have to win the
presidency,” he said. “If we don’t, it’s going to be a whole different
country.”

Trump added, “And by the way, these judges [I will appoint] are all
pro-life.”

Read the tested and proven strategies to defeat the abortion cartel, in
“Abortion Free: Your Manual for Building a Pro-Life America One
Community at a Time.”

He later warned the crowd that a President Hillary Clinton will “appoint
radical judges who will legislate from the bench, overriding Congress.
I’ll tell you, the will of the people will mean nothing.”

Trump said Clinton will “push for federal funding of abortion on demand,
up until the moment of birth.”

Watch Trump’s June 10 speech to the Faith and Freedom Conference:

Meanwhile, Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary
Clinton addressed Planned Parenthood Friday, urging Republicans to give
the abortion provider more cash.

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards introduced Clinton as “our
friend.”

“She’s a fighter,” Richards said. “She’s our leader, and she’s going to
be the next president of the United States.”

Clinton called the organization “family.”

“We need to defend Planned Parenthood against partisan attacks,” Clinton
said. “If right-wing politicians actually cared as much about protecting
women’s health as they say they do, they’d join me in calling for more
federal funding for Planned Parenthood.”

Clinton also said she will “strengthen and improve the Affordable Care
Act” and “repeal laws like the Hyde Amendment that make it nearly
impossible, make it nearly impossible for low-income women,
disproportionately women of color, to exercise their full reproductive
rights.”

The Hyde Amendment is longstanding, bipartisan legislation that prevents
taxpayer funding for abortion on demand.

“Defending women’s health means defending access to abortion – not just
in theory, but in reality,” Clinton said. “We know that restricting
access doesn’t make women less likely to end a pregnancy. It just makes
abortion less safe. And that then threatens women’s lives.”

Watch Hillary Clinton’s June 10 speech to Planned Parenthood:

Clinton accused Trump of trying to “take the country backward.”

“We are not going to let Donald Trump or anyone else turn back the
clock,” she said.

Clinton added, “Instead of working to continue the progress we’ve made,
Republicans, led by Donald Trump, are working to reverse it. Well,
Donald, those days are over.”

The Republican National Committee blasted Clinton’s Planned Parenthood
speech, saying, “Just days into the general election, Hillary Clinton is
already touting a radical agenda” and her backing of the group “is
totally out of line with many Americans’ beliefs and denies our
Founders’ vision of an unalienable right to life for all.”

      *

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-vs-clinton-in-life-and-death-showdown/