[Rushtalk] North Korean Humor

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Jun 14 19:15:39 MDT 2016

        North Korean Humor...

        Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy
        made him a four-star general.  This snot-nosed twerp had never
        accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to
        military leadership.

        He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a
        sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the
        "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea. Terrific!!!

        I'm sorry!  I just remembered that we did the same thing.

        We took an arrogant phony community organizer, who had never
        worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had
        never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more
        than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of
        the United States - Twice!!!!!

        So if you think North Koreans are stupid...

        I'm sorry I brought this up... Never mind.