[Rushtalk] Terror Watch List and RKBA

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 28 12:19:47 MDT 2016

You're trying to use logic which has no place in the fight against
liberals. This is about getting behind those that opposed this stupid
movement to stop it. There are some RHINOs that think this is a good
idea. We need to make those that support it, regardless of party, to
fear the voters in November.