[Rushtalk] Defamation of Jefferson

Phillip Gerdes philg at ksu.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:13:39 MDT 2016

From: rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com <rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com> on behalf of Tom Matiska <tom.matiska at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:43 AM
To: Rushtalk Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] Defamation of Jefferson
If I remember my history, I believe some of the banks ,back then, printed they own money.  I don't think that would have been a good thing.

Phil

'States Rights' is code for the wrong of slavery.    Put slavery in place of "rights" and this piece will not read as well.   Think centralized banking is bad??   How do you think 200 years of a decentralized free for all would have worked out?    Tom