[Rushtalk] Defamation of Jefferson

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Mar 23 11:51:31 MDT 2016

What we need is our centralized bank to act like one, and not cause problems it was created to solve.    The fact we went 150 days last year without the deficit increasing should scare the hell out of all,   but few understand or care.....  lending money to ouselves off the books is no different than printing it at will...   Tom