[Rushtalk] Mr.Trump's Reactions To The Events In Brussels

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Mar 28 10:55:06 MDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From:Sir Loin of Beef

QUOTE

Donald Trump.

Is there a new FCC regulation mandating that every morning program has
to give Donald Trump a slot to weigh in on international tragedies? This
morning, seemingly all of America’s talk shows allowed Donald Trump to
speak ad nauseam about his thoughts on the Brussels attacks. If the
media is still confused about the role the media played in Donald
Trump’s ascension to the top of the Republican heap, the media should
really review the tapes of Donald Trump’s triumphant media tour this
morning. They were pretty much in keeping with everything else he has
said at this point about closing borders, keeping Muslims out, and
seeing ISIL under your bed, with an extra dose of “I told you so” and
“things can only get worse from here” added for good measure.

Trump on Mornings with Maria on Fox Business Network: “Frankly, look,
we’re having problems with the Muslims. And we’re having problems with
Muslims coming into the country...These attacks are not done by Swedish
people, that I can tell you. Look, we have to be smart. We have to be
vigilant. We haveto  watch very closely what’s going on. We have to look
at the mosques, we have to study what’s going on.”

Trump on Fox & Friends: “I’ve been talking about this for a long time.
Look at Brussels: Brussels was a beautiful city, a beautiful place with
zero crime, and now it’s a disaster city. It’s a total disaster. And we
have to be very careful in the United States, we have to be very, very
vigilant as to who we allow into this country.”

“I would close up our borders to people until we figure out what is
going on. Look at Brussels, look at Paris, look at so many cities that
were great cities.”

“We’re taking in people without real documentation. We don’t know where
they’re coming from. We don’t know where they’re from. Who they are. You
look at it from any standpoint: they could be ISIS, they could be
ISIS-related. We just don’t learn.”

Trump on CBS News: “I would be extremely careful about people from the
Middle East coming into our country. I would be extremely careful as to
what’s going on. You have an ISIS problem that’s a massive problem. They
want to come in, they want to do big damage. And I would be extremely
careful about that.”

Trump on the Today Show: "If they could expand the laws, I would do a
lot more than waterboarding. You have to get the information from these
people."

UNQUOTE

Mister Trump, in all his wisdom of being a un-informed on and about
facts, misses all point here!

He states that the attacks in Brussels were ot committed by Swedish
people, in that he is right!

The attacks he is referring to, the attacks on the Brussel international
Airport Zaventem and the metro (aka subway) were committed by Belgian
people, individuals with a Belgian passport, NOT individuals with a
Muslims passport, or a Christian passport, nor individuals with a Syrian
passport, or a Russian passport, no, these individuals were and are
Belgian citizens!

These individuals mister Trump in all his stupidity and complete
ignorance of truth and facts refers to were not coming from a Middle
Eastern country, not as refugees, not as secretly entering the country
of Belgium, no, they were BORN in Belgium!

They were not refugees, they were not brought in by anyone who planned
terrorist attacks on Belgian soil, they were natural born citizens of
Belgium!

Mister Trump says that Brussels was a beautiful city, like Madrid, Paris
and all other cities were terrorist attacks have taken place.

Mister Trump is forgetting that the cities are still, and always will
be, beautiful cities!

Yes, there have been terrorist attacks in these cities, sadly enough
yes, and there have been victims, innocent victims of these terrorist
attacks, BUT because there have been terrorist attacks in beautiful
cities these cities do not turn suddenly into ugly once beautiful cities
mister Trump!

The fact that you mister trump fail to understand that the citizens of
these cities have the ability to look at what has happened, and then
turn to their normal businesses, without considering their city having
become an ugly city suddenly, due to those terrorist attacks, that
mister Trump is your limited ability to think as a normal person, as a
person that understands the mental and social ability of People!

Your complete lack of understanding people is resulting in a total
ignoring of facts, truth and reality, and if only for that reason, you
do not belong in any race for any public function what so ever, let
alone running for the Presidency of the United States of America!

The fact that you lack the facts and tell a lot of mumbojumbo to the
people who love listening to you, for whatever reason, and the fact that
you have no knowledge about hat you are talking about, that you lack
background info, that you lack facts, that you have no knowledge of what
has happened but speak nonsense and even lies, makes you unfit for
becoming possibly the President of the United States of America!