[Rushtalk] (no subject)

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 11:03:59 MDT 2016

Frankly, I'm not very sanguine about the prospects.

If the democrats win the white house then it is lights out America.
If they don't, it may be anyway.

I do not believe that Trump cannot be trusted to govern
constitutionally, or necessarily in the best interests of the nation.
Cruz may do his best to govern constitutionally, but given the state of
things, that may mean that he is ineffective and incapable of reversing
the slide into oblivion.

Kasich is simply a case of Hillary lite.

Then there are predictions that the GOP will lose control of the
legislature, not that it has made a difference of late.  Virtually
everyone kowtowed to Obama and Boehner laid into Cruz the other day for
demanding opposition.

I don't see the future out there.  I see the light of an oncoming
locomotive at the other end of the tunnel.

SDL