[Rushtalk] (no subject)

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 09:24:26 MDT 2016

I expect that everyone knows that Cruz suspended his campaign.
Based on the information I've received from less public channels, his
intention was to continue until he believed that there was no
mathematical way for him to prevail.
Indiana appears to have sealed that conclusion.

The polling on Trump vs. Hitlery appears mixed.
I'm not a Trump supporter, but I assume that he has the possibility of
doing something positive while the opposition will do nothing positive.

At bottom line it appears that much of the public is looking for someone
to rescue them, and that is not a positive sign.  Popular sovereignty as
a serious concept appears about dead.

SDL