[Rushtalk] Are we so sure of Trump?

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Tue May 24 20:42:56 MDT 2016

To a large degree Trump has already improved the political lanscape. He has the media and party elites wondering what happened to their power.    What we can't have happen again is the greater of the two evils win while we debate if the lesser of the two evils is perfect.     I'm not holding out for perfect.   Tom