[Rushtalk] The USA Dilemma, Below - Dated, But FYI Anyway...as All This Still Is Pending An Outcome

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed May 25 18:09:31 MDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 13:50 -0400, Tom Matiska wrote:

> So Hillary clinched with a 50 point victory over Sanders in SC on Tuesday????    News travels slow it seems....  Tom

Yes when I received it only recently.  It does indicate the Clinton
machine is alive and well.

so the question is why is Bernie running except to make Hillary look
reasonable?
and two why did she allow ObombA to get to the podium the first time
nearly 8 years ago?
Why didnt Hillary have him poisoned if the clinton machine is so all
powerful??

CWSIV