[Rushtalk] Are we so sure of Trump?

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Thu May 26 09:23:35 MDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-05-26 at 03:54 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 09:43 AM 5/25/2016, you wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2016-05-24 at 20:49 -0500, Steven Laib wrote:
> >

> > > Who knows?
> > > I just believe we have a chance, however small, that he might make some
> > > correct decisions if given the opportunity to do so..
> > >
> > > Clinton, on the other hand, will continue the malfeasance and sell the
> > > nation out to the highest bidder while following Venezuelan style
> > > policies.  We will have a hard enough time recovering from the last
> > > 8 years without adding 4 more of even worse policies.
> >

> > Thats true ObombA put America into the toilet she will flush then
> > there will no longer be any possibility for peaceful political
> > reform in America.
>

> Peaceful?!? I truly believe the radicals will take to the streets this
> summer. We're in deep, friends!

We seek reform and hope peaceful is still possible and that GOD is not
so pissed that he forbids peaceful reform.
The radical left is more likely to start something especially if our guy
Trump the imperfect beats the bitch like a drum and shoves her into the
oven alive like Hansel and Gretal.
Then the left will start something especially if we work to erase ObombA
from history, law and custom by reversing all he has done while serving
as though he was president.

CWSIV