[Rushtalk] An interesting take on Donald Trump

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat May 28 22:06:16 MDT 2016

At 11:20 AM 5/27/2016, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>An interesting take on Donald Trump
>
>Gingrich view of Trump....
>
>"Understanding Donald Trump"
>

> From The Washington Times, by Newt Gingrich of
> the Council on Foreign Relations

         The "Council on Foreign Relations" is
the ULTIMATE club of "insiders" and as much as I
like what Gingrich brought to the table during
his time as House Speaker, having Gingrich as the
running mate of Trump would negate the reason for
voting in an outsider in the first place. I have
to think that these people at the CFR are beside
themselves in anger at having their death grip on
the governmental switches and levers broken.   -  jaq