[Rushtalk] How Hillary can win Rigging The Election

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Nov 3 11:54:39 MDT 2016

Voting machine vendor CEO said give me the contract and I will give you
                                             the election

http://www.usasupreme.com/test-caught-video-voting-machine-swapping-results-votes/

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Lip Lines & Wrinkles In 2 Minutes
Health News 24
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/581cdd29d4df25d270a32st02duc