[Rushtalk] GOP's 2012 Problem Was Not Enough White Votes

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Nov 9 12:12:57 MST 2016

On Tue, 2016-11-08 at 21:44 -0500, John Quayle wrote:

>                     Not a problem today! In my precinct alone, there
> were 708 voters - more than twice the amount who showed up in 2012.
> I'm Judge of Elections and I got the final tally!

Perhaps between Hitlery and the Kenyan the liberal white guilt is ended
which means starvation wages for democrats and other crooks who count
upon bogus feelings of guilt for money and power.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Bid Farewell To Moles & Skin Tags [Do This]
24 Skin Research
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/58237549ea3f975453473st02duc