[Rushtalk] Rush Limbaugh: Republican Party has tricked me all these years

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Nov 9 14:05:44 MST 2016

If only he had listened to the John Birch Society in the beginning when
his "friend" Buckley of the CFR was advising him then Rush might be
better informed.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Lip Lines & Wrinkles In 2 Minutes
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/582393984e831139638b1st03duc