[Rushtalk] Tape Your Mouth Shut!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Nov 9 13:48:39 MST 2016

On Mon, 2016-10-10 at 14:57 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> Propagating this kind of crap does nothing but make conservatives look
> like sensationalists.  While I whole heartedly disagree with the bill,
> this Is not what happened.  And, if I am not mistake, it’s already
> more than questionable to record someone without their knowledge.
>
> And I have to ask:  how does a law preventing me from recording
> someone violate my right to say – or print - what I want?
>
> In addition (and, of course,  the article overlooked this) California
> is already a two-party consent state.

And that needs to change.  too much abuse by beligerent bosses and
customers creates a hostile work environment.  With recordings things
can be proven in court even in situations where people are hired "At
Will".

supposedly some states are different and if the recording is streamed
over the web to where the recording is legal it can then be used.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

One Simple Trick To Catch a Cheater