[Rushtalk] The majority of Trump supporters think black people are 'less evolved'

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 24 17:56:29 MST 2016

/*First of all, any black person who votes Democrat is voting against
their own self-interests. The Ku Klux Klan was founded to be the
"disciplinary arm" of the Democrat party. The NAACP was founded in 1920
by the Republican Party. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a product of
the Republican Party. But, you can't convince black folks of this stuff